Friday October 12, 2012 – 06:00pm
Noah Liff Opera Center
($100 each – Limited supply)
Nashville Scene hasÂ partnered with celebrity designer and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano to turn up the heat for our annual Model Behavior fashion fundraiser. Preview pieces from Sirianoâ€™s glorious Spring 2013 collection which will have been featured at New York Fashion Week and in our September issue. Credit your ticket purchase to one of the ten non-profits featured in that fashion spread and the group with the most support will receive a donation from Nfocus.
When finalizing your order, put your ticket purchase toward one of these fine charities by selecting from the drop-down menu:
1) Friends of Children’s Hospital | Susan Basel
2) Family and Children’s Service | Aylin Ozgener
3) The Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation | Dee Anna Smith
4) Fannie Battle Day Home | Liz Beavers
5) Girl Scouts of Middle TN | Sharon K. Roberson, Esq.
6) Nashville Public Radio | Paula Lovell
7) Junior League of Nashville | Jillian Waters
8) NPT | Crissy Welhoelter
9) Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee | Jana Davis
10) Friends of Warner Parks | Julie Rounsavile