Friday, August 31, 2012 : 6:00pm
Love and Theft will join us for the last Museum members-only concert in the 2nd annual series, Hot Nights at the Hall. In addition to enjoying free Museum admission for the entire year, discounts, and more, members also receive exclusive access to all three Hot Nights shows. Enjoy private access to the Museum, light hors d’oeuvres, cash bar, and an autograph signing with Love and Theft. Don’t miss it. Become a Museum member now!
(Advanced Event Passes available beginning at 10 a.m. on July 1 through August 30)
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Concert Starts at 7:00 p.m.
Private Access to the Museum â€¢ Light Hors d’oeuvres â€¢ Cash Bar â€¢ Artist Autograph Signings in the Museum Store
FREE FOR MUSEUM MEMBERS
BECOME A MEMBER NOW OR AT THE DOOR
Event Pass Guidelines
Museum membership and Event Pass required for admittance. Avoid lines and secure an Event Pass in advance by calling 615.416.2050.Â Passes secured in advance will be available for pick-up at the Museum starting at 6:00 p.m. the day of the event. A limited number of additional passes will be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
Autograph Pass Tips and Guidelines
- Love and Theft’s self-titled album, purchased from the Museum Store, is required for signing admittance. They will not sign personal items.
- Due to time constraints, a signing pass is required for your place in line for the autograph signing and will be included with the transaction at the time of purchase.
- There is no limit on the number of CDs they will sign.
- A limited number of signing passes will be available with the purchase of their product at the Museum Store the night of this event.
- You will receive only one (1) signing pass per artist in each transaction. For example, if you purchase two (2) books of one artist and two (2) books of another artist in one (1) transaction, you will only receive two (2) signing passes total, one (1) per artist.
- Only one (1) signing pass can be redeemed per person.
- Fans may not line up in the Museum Store before their signing pass group has been called.
- If a fan is not present when his or her group is called, he or she will be allowed to go in the next group called.
- Lean-in, individual photographs will be allowed (no group photos).
- All personal belongings will be held by security during the autograph signing.
- All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the Country Music Hall of FameÂ® and Museum and barred from re-entry.
- *MEMBERS ONLY* Museum members receive 10% off all Museum Store purchases, including artist’s products for signings.